Access to and use of this website are subject to the following terms and conditions. Please do not use this website unless you agree with its content. This website has been developed by the Michel Cremer Foundation and is administered by the same according to the Belgian Law. By visiting this website, you are accepting these conditions and agree on them.
The Foundation shall have no liability for the content and for the misuse of its site.
Information on the Website
Update on 20/09/2018
Processing Manager: Michel Cremer Foundation Public Utility Foundation whose contact details are mentioned in the contact section of the website (hereinafter the Site), hereafter called “We” We are committed to respect the privacy of the persons we meet during our activities.
This Personal Data Compliance Policy (hereinafter the Policy) describes how we manage the personal data collected from forms, website registration, phone calls, emails, and other communications with you. We process your personal data in accordance with all applicable privacy regulations. Accepting this Policy, using our services, registering any of our events or otherwise providing us with your personal data, you recognize and agree on the terms of the Policy and the processing and transfers of personal data that will be carried out in accordance with the Policy.
The personal data that we collect as part of our relationships, are :
- Personal information: name, address, email, phone numbers, GSM number, gender, date, and place of birth,
- Information about your marketing wishes: signing up for a newsletter, a contest, accepting direct marketing.
What are the methods of data collection?
- your registration to the Foundation,
- data you have given us to drive better decisions knowing all the facts.
We use this personal data to :
- Answer to your requests and communicate with you and others as part of our activities,
- Interact with you via our website,
- Send you a newsletter if you sign up for it,
- Improve the quality of services,
- Send you important information regarding tax deductibility in case of donation over 40 euros per year,
- Provide you with information about our research and events,
- Allow you to actively join in our online and offline activities, including forums, discussions, seminars, appointments, and other events, and manage the organization of these activities,
- Resolving claims,
- Manage access, rectification, removal… provided for by the legislation,
- Complying with applicable regulatory laws and obligations.
The legal basis for treatment is:
- Your consent (we remind you that at any time you have the right to retract your consent).
- Treatment is necessary to comply with a legal obligation as regard the tax deductibility to which the Foundation is subject.
- If we were to process personal data for purposes other than those proposed above, we would only do so within the legal basis stated above.
Make a choice
We do not use decision-making techniques based on automated processing that produce legal effects on the person concerned or significantly affect them.
Your Personal Data may be available to the following organizations:
- government or public authorities according to applicable laws
- our subcontractors, including our IT suppliers, within the contractual framework provided for by the Privacy Regulations
We do not transfer data outside the European Union.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures that follow applicable privacy and data protection regulations.
We have signed contracts with our subcontractors to ensure that we took the suitable technical and organizational security measures.
By logging into the site, it automatically collects the following information:
- your web browser
- the information collected by the cookies of the site (we will propose to accept on the Site these cookies by explaining their use and the data collected)
Your data are removed after the following periods:
- For donors, 10 years after the last donation under the Bookkeeping Regulations
- For those registered in our newsletter, 6 months after their application to opt out, the opt-out is immediate
If you provide us with personal data with respect to other persons, you undertake: (a) to inform them of the content of this Personal Data Compliance Policy, and (b) to obtain consent in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
You have the right to access your data, to amend them if necessary, to disagree to its use, to ask for its removal, limitation, or transferability. If you would like to use any of these rights, please contact us at our contact address by proving your identity by means of a copy of your ID card.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority.
We review the rules contained in this Policy on a regular basis and We reserve the right to discontinue or to make partial or complete modifications to this website or to the General Conditions of Use, to our General Terms and Conditions at any time to take account, changes in our activities and legal requirements. We invite you to check our website regularly, the update date will be in case of significant modification we will contact you again to report these changes.
Conditions for cancelling an automatic bank debit
To file a cancellation request, please follow the following procedure:
Send your request by e-mail to email@example.com and by mail, preferably recommended, to the address of the Foundation with the information of your donation which is confirmed to you by e-mail when you subscribe. Your request will be processed within a maximum of one calendar month, as evidenced by the postmark.