FUNDING TO HELP SPONSOR R&D
to develop state-of-the-art surgery by means of natural orifices therapeutic endoscopy, treat rare diseases, and share the latest advancements with the medical and scientific community.
The vocation of the Michel Cremer Foundation is to develop and improve low risk therapeutic endoscopy. A non-invasive medicine where the patient is not “opened”, therapeutic endoscopy should be implemented through a close cooperation between physicians and engineers.
Primarily due to the lack of financing, we need help so we can sustain our work on this highly sophisticated method, which presents great advantages for the patient.
Our goals are to cure and treat diseases such as diabetes and morbid obesity, but also to prevent colon cancer. Improving the patient’s well-being and reducing hospital stays are direct consequences of our research.
We would be most grateful for your donations. You can make a single donation as well as periodic donations via permanent order in favor of the Michel Cremer Foundation. Several possibilities are open :
La Fondation bénéficie de la déductibilité fiscale : tout don est déductible dès 40 €.
DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ACTOR IN THE SOCIETY OF TOMORROW AND PARTICIPATE IN THE MEDICINE OF THE FUTURE?
Save lives! The Michel Cremer Foundation in funding medical research aims to create new tools for a safe endoscopy.
- provide more comfort for the patient with fewer (post) surgery trauma, reduced hospital stays and less impact on the community and social security
- contribute to innovative medicine in therapeutic endoscopy, i.e., minimally invasive surgery and the development of quality research
- help to treat diseases such as diabetes or “foie gras” illness, an initial stage of cirrhosis
- promote solutions to doctors’ struggle to accurately diagnose and effectively treat rare diseases currently without therapies today
- encourage cooperation between physicians and engineers to develop the upcoming endoscopic instruments
- to share all technical and medical knowledge, including in developing countries.
SUPPORT THE INTERDISCIPLINARY RESEARCH CENTER
Bring your stone to the building of the interdisciplinary development center.
Also understand that the integration of research and education through interdisciplinary training prepares workforce that undertakes scientific challenges in innovative tools.
The main characteristic of such in house workforce and training programs will help to develop novel endoscopic instruments and to educate end-users the peculiarities of their use.
The aim of the platform is
- to promote quality therapeutic endoscopy offering innovative solutions
- to implement a distance education opportunity.
To address the needs the center will serve the staff who operate in hospital in simulation rooms and an auditorium for meetings and education sessions
In the auditorium an education distance learning equipment will allow for the live broadcast of endoscopic procedures achieved at Erasmus Hospital and other institutions to share largely data and results as well as in developing countries