YOU HAVE TIME TO OFFER ?
Do you want to join a dynamic team serving a good cause ? Do you have enthusiasm, motivation and skills in the following areas
- organising activities in which the foundation could be involved? for example, at the sporting or cultural level?
- didactics for the training and sharing component
- relational: are you ready to help us expand our network?
- financial, legal, …
Join us and become an ambassador for the Foundation
WHY VOLUNTEER ?
- Volunteering is a useful way to spend your time.
- You are part of a dynamic organization that supports leading research to save lives and contribute to patient well-being.
- You share with others the values of humanity, solidarity and equity for all.
- You can develop your talents in a professional context
- You meet and collaborate with other people in a nice atmosphere.
Are you interested? Perhaps you would like more information before taking the leap? Do not hesitate to contact us and find out what you can bring to our organisation!
P.S: We welcome and encourage all people to join us, without discrimination related to the age, disability, gender, origin, religion or sexual orientation.
Are You THE champion of administrative organisation, do you type faster than your shadow, do you have a few free hours a week and do you want to put your energy and skills to work for a good cause? You can support us and help us.
- at events : for organization, research and ranking >
- data collection : to summarize the actions carried out in the field (analysis and situation reports)
- for clerical work : filing, putting files in order, …
You devote a few hours or a few days a month to the Foundation, depending on the task and the needs. We will adapt to your availability, but we count on you if you confirm your presence.
We offer you experience and references, but no financial remuneration is provided.
WE TOOK PART
20 KM OF BRUSSELS
Congratulations to the members of the Foundation. The two best times of the team were obtained by François Huberland in 1:16:28, who finished in 80th position of the race; and by Maxime Petre in 1:16:45, who finished in 84th position.