BOZAR - Palais des Beaux-Arts, Rue Ravenstein, 23 1000 Bruxelles
opening of the academic year 2022
OF THE BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING PROGRAM
THE ECOLE POLYTECHNIQUE DE bRUXELLES
For the first time, in order to highlight the collaboration between physicians and engineers, this session will symbolically be organized on the campus of the Faculty of Medicine with the collaboration of the Michel Cremer Foundation.
This training program was created in 2004 from the research collaboration initiated between the gastroenterology department of the Erasmus Hospital and the Ecole Polytechnique de Bruxelles.
You will have the opportunity to meet students (future graduates), graduates of the field and to discover all the partners of the Foundation: the actors of research and training, of the hospital, their achievements and their projects.
- 16:30 : Welcome
- 17:00 : Introduction by the president of the program – Prof. Bernardo Innocenti
- 17:10: Illustrations of innovative medical interventions – Prof. Jacques Devière and Prof. Alain Delchambre
- 17h30 : Presentation of the Foundation’s projects – Prof. Jacques Devière
- 17h40 : Questions and answers
- 18:00 : Closing drink
- Registration: free but mandatory.
- Address: Museum of Medecine – Campus Erasme – Route de Lennik 808 – 1070 Brussels
- Métro Erasme
Your help is highly valuable.
By making a financial contribution, you can make a real contribution to the development of new medical devices that benefit everyone.
All donations are tax deductible from 40 € per year.
Please share this event via your channels and social networks